CLICK HERE TO EXIT IF YOU HATE ME»

"Keep Smiling Keep Shining"

Sunday, July 12, 2009

This post should be yesterday's.

Yesterday, I went to Robinsons @ cith hall with my sis and her bf to get my formal wear. On the way there, i saw alot of people i have never met before. When we reached there, we headed to the men's section. We picked out a few and went to try. after 15 mins, found 2 suitable and nice ones. YAY. then we went B1 to eat chippie's and my all-time fav : Ya Kun Kaya Toast. cant remember the name. lol. after eating the overcooked eggs, we headed back to Robinsons to get a Dickies bag, one for me and another for my sis. YAY! after that, met family @ PREGO for dinner cos we had voucher. tehe! cabonara too cheesy! overall : nice.

its a good thing that i started noticing the different sreas and things in a restaurant and i would ALWAYS criticise their menu ever since that FNb tut on Menu design. WAHAHA! and i would identify the herbs and spices in every dish LOL.

photos will be posted ANOTHER DAY. now gonna sleep. NIGHTS!